Financial Advisor Program
The Indian River Community Foundation is making it easier than ever for financial advisors to help their clients establish charitable funds.
Participating in the Community Foundation’s Financial Advisor Program creates a distinct advantage for you and your clients. You can continue to manage your clients’ assets and, at the same time, meet your clients’ tax and charitable goals.
In addition, you will be connecting your clients with the most trusted leader in the philanthropic field. Instantly you and your client will have access to a staff of professionals who will make sure each charitable investment provides the greatest emotional, civic and financial benefit possible.
The Financial Advisor Program is a win-win for everyone involved – creating a significant and positive impact for your clients’ charitable causes.
Financial Advisors can:
- Retain their clients’ charitable assets at their financial institution and continue to manage their clients’ charitable giving vehicles.
- Convert non-managed client assets, such as real estate, closely-held interests, businesses, personal property and art into charitable dollars that the advisor will manage.
- Offer clients a value-added service by connecting them to the best charitable giving product on the market.
Donors who might be interested in the Community Foundation and this program might:
- Have high capital gain exposure;
- Are in a “transition” phase of life -- empty nest, retirement, involved in estate planning;
- Want a charitable tax deduction now with the flexibility to direct distributions in the future;
- Want to grow their contributions tax-free over time;
- Plan to sell a private company;
- Have a desire to give something back to their community, and/or;
- Want to leave a legacy for future generations.